Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I am Kogilavani Vijan




hey ya...My name is Kogilavani Vijan (Kogi for short). I was born on 3rd June, 1993. I’ve grown up in Klang, Selangor. For now, I’m a student in University Selangor .

I am 20 th years and i have two siblings . I started my early childhood studies at Tadika Little Star and followed by primary school life at SJK(T) Simpang Lima Klang. I done my lower secondary at SMK Raja Mahadi and complete my upper secondary at SMK Tengku Ampuan Rahimah Klang. After finished my FORM 6 i starts my undergraduate course at UNISEL.

On the other hand, just like any others who are at the same age as me, I love music. Bollywood , Kollywood and American tunes always lift me up so high. I can hardly think of a day in my life without music.


There’s something I find pretty strange about myself. Easily, I can imagine every part of my life, every scene, has its own soundtrack fitting so perfectly, just like a movie. Do you think that’s pretty interesting??

Right now, I  just want to complete my degree program. I just hope that i will do all my responsibilities on my best, ‘ You may also get that as the goal of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment