Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I am Fatimah Shoib

Assalamualaikum ,


I was born in March 10th , 1991 in Kuala Lumpur. I still live in Cheras,Kuala Lumpur and now I’m doing my Degree in Journalism at Universiti Selangor, Shah Alam. I live with my Mom, Hasnah Ariffin , my sister, Dzuriana Dzulyadin and her small family.  When I was born, my sister was Five years old. I called my sister as Nana, she is sweet sister and she would do anything for me, but like all siblings we fight like cats and dogs. Sometimes when no one was around, Nana would come up to me and shout loudly to me for no reason. I still love her even though I have other siblings from Mama’s and Arwah Abah’s previous marriage.

I’m lucky to have a big family and being the youngest. It is a fun being the youngest because then you will get all the attention from everyone.

Who I am in Life.



My name is Siti Fatimah Shoib, call me Atie. I started school when I was six years old. I went to kindergarten near my home, Tadika Sepakat and while I was there, I won an award for Best Student (Mathematics). But then when I attended my primary school at SK Taman Setiawangsa, I failed my mathematics and start to hate numbers until SPM. I failed Mathematics for my SPM. Just because I failed Mathematics for SPM, I can’t make it to continue my study in IPTA so I’m done my Diploma in Broadcasting and Film at Kuala Lumpur Metropolitan University (KLMU). Now, I’m here as Journalism student.

What Life Means To Me.

I may still be young and naïve but I believe that life is worth everything. For me, it's not just about having a relationship, companionship, good friends or maybe a job that you like, if you are lucky. Some people will settle for things like this because for them, it's by far the best it can get. For me, that's not all you get from this world. Everything related to life occurs in a cycle; one of my favorite examples of this is from the Lion King, when Mufasa tells Simba about the Great Circle of Life.

Pet’s in my Life


There are many things in my life that I can’t live without. I am nothing without my pets. They are always there for me. Animals bring something special into your life that can’t be described. They are always there for you, no matter what happens.

My pets are my family. I don’t even consider them to be animals. I consider them as humans. They have emotions and personalities like we do, and nothing can ever change that. If you look into their eyes, it seems as if they are speaking to you. Each animal loves somebody (or something) for their own special reason. People are the same way.


Future Planning



I hope that I can be someone in Broadcasting Journalism industry, like my Aunt doing. Azizah Ariffin, a host, a producer for Wanita Hari Ini (TV3) , Tanyalah Ustaz (TV9) was my Aunt. She is my Mama’s youngest sister. Since I was in primary school, I’m proud to have her as my Aunt and I make her as my Idol. I hope my future leads to much success.

No comments:

Post a Comment