Thursday, December 5, 2013

HOW TO MAKE FLOWER CROWN


Flower crown are headbands or other hair accessories created by stringing a number of flowers together. It's like a kind of trend today for teenagers.

I love flower crown because I feel like a princes sometimes when I wear it. Don't you think this thing is cute to put at your head ?. For me, it is beautiful accessory where you put at your head and dress up like a princess something like a dress and maxi skirt.

Don't know how to style with flower crown ? No worries, I will give you some tips for my dearest readers especially girls out there.


For those who are wearing hijab, don't worry because you also can wearing this flower crown with your hijab.


Now, let's take a look how to make flower crown. It's super duper EASY ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment